The wheelbarrowing of Spring 2023 is officially done!  Once I had the back pathways topped with gold fines, I realized I needed to refresh the front paths as well.  What's another yard of dg? I'm happy with the outcome, although I have some cleaning up to do as well as watering/tamping it down.  That's a much easier job!

Here is a before, I had little grass clumps to pull and dead leaves to rake up.
Supervisor very pleased with my work.  *Couches need to be washed down, ew.

Will get a bucket and scrub brush to wash everything down today.  I was ready for wine & dinner when I cleared the pile Saturday.  The little white balls are solar color changing lights at night.  


And a peek at the back,  paths needs to be hosed down.  We should be nice & sunny today after the clouds clear.


*Greenhouse construction has begun by J!
Rubble will be added over the spring summer to the border of the beds.



Everything feels very small and "new", I look forward to seeing the growth in the next few years.  So will be looking back at these pictures for reference.
I was delighted to put away the duck covers that were on the couch & table!  Hopefully I didn't jump on that task too soon.


She is ready for the party, my other head planters need a bit of sprucing.
The Queen, not too shabby!
Oh, she makes me laugh.  She crazy!  I think the slightly sunken brain matter is a keeper.  
Miss Pretty, I added a little liquid iron to green up her do, I think it's improved a bit. ?
And a nice relaxing evening to end the day!



Comments

  1. Solar color-changing night lights, a pool, head planters, and amazing landscaping...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks fantastic! I can't even imagine how many hours you put in. I hope your back is doing okay after all that wheelbarrow work - and that you give yourself some time to enjoy it. I love all the head planters too! Does the rabbit have a name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm feeling great, the paths were so much faster than top dressing the beds. Dump & go, instead of shoveling so I didn't disturb the plants. Miss Camille, our thumpy little rabbit who provides great compost for the perennial garden.

      Delete
  3. All the little plants--soon to be big! Wise to get some photos with it all brand new--it will change so much, which is all part of the fun. Great job! Now some time to relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, ~Tracy

Popular posts from this blog

Spring energy!