The kids are all here!  Spring break and we have a nice full house.  We have 3 kids in college, 2 daughters (S&O) away and a son at home (V).  After dinner, S's BF I was feeling like he needed an outdoor challenge.  He went after one of the branches on the neighbor's pepper tree that has been nagging me.  *The branch is on our side, and we informed them.  The wind storm did clean out much of this tree, and now that I've picked up most of the debris, I'm thrilled about it.  This tree drops massive amounts of detritus on the slope.  



I can't even begin to say how much he has helped with the heavy lifting and overall inspiration to the garden.  He always finds a way to get that huge rock home & placed when I wouldn't have tried, which I LOVE!  Plus the killer deals they have found on plants - it's truly amazing.  Both S & I are knowledgeable plant enthusiasts and a complete delight to go to garden/nursery/rock hunting with.

He cut it into 3 sections,  sadly my video won't load of the last big chunk falling.  I contributed by baking a coffee cake.



Contributed by being cute.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring energy!